Posted: January 2019
JAG Form Architecture is now recruiting for a motivated Intern Architect in Calgary, Alberta.
Our Intern Architects are involved in all design and technical aspects of projects from Architectural Programming through to Contract Administration under guidance from a Principal.
The ideal candidate will have a career goal of becoming a Registered Architect. In assisting this development, JAG Form Architecture will provide specific exposure to the following areas of service in preparation for Professional registration:
- Project Management
- Services, Fees, Contractual Agreements
- Contract Documents, Building Codes
- Bonds, Construction Insurance, Bidding
- Contract Administration
- Office Management
Required Skills and Experience:
- existing or pursuing registration with the AAA as an Intern Architect, or similar registration in another Canadian province is preferred
- articulate verbal and written communication skills
- working knowledge of Revit, MS Word and Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Compensation is commensurate with experience, and has an annual base range of $46,983 – $63,555. Bonuses are available, and are based on project performance/profitability metrics.
Please submit your cover letter and resume digitally to:
- email: info@JAGForm.com
- attention: Hiring Manager
Interested applicants can request for evening or weekend discussions/ interviews.